Thursday, September 29, 2016

Record the story - mixed media layout by Bea Mucsi

Hello everyone,

I am so excited as this is my first post here :)

I made a mixed media layout for our current sketch challenge. I followed the sketch and the blue appeares in some pieces of jeans. I worked on white paper and added some torn scrapbook papers to create the 3 lines, then I covered the paper with clear gesso. For the background I used different stencils with modelling paste and colored with some blue, brown and orange mists. Under my photo I layered some papers and at the end I embellished with chipboards, flowers, metal and paper embellishments.








Our Sponsor

Denise van Deventer and BoBunny


Long a favorite of card makers and scrapbookers, BoBunny papers, stickers, albums, brads, buttons, trinkets, jewels, ribbons, stamps and kits are always hot topics on consumer message boards. Each item still carries Jan's personal attention to detail and color, but she's no longer doing it all on her own. Her team of graphic designers, each with different styles and expertise, help to create the variety of product lines that BoBunny is known for. Whether your taste is whimsical, elegant, classic or playful, there's something for everyone with BoBunny.

Here are the gorgeous goodies that the September winner will receive.




3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...